IKEA : STORABO : Rug
- Designer: Henrik Johansson.
Details and Features:
- Make way! Your child will spend hours on these roads practicing parking, driving a train or lifting off with a helicopter.
- Perfect to combine with toy cars and figures from the LILLABO series.
- Honk and drive! On this rug there are roads, parking spaces, traffic signs and railroads – just like in a city.
- The pile of the rug dampens sound, creating a snug feeling, and is soft to walk on for all sizes of feet.
- Children's play can place tough demands on surroundings, something that also applies to rugs.
- That’s why the rug is made from durable, stain-resistant synthetic fibers which are easy to care for.
- The play rug stays firmly in place and protects against cold floors thanks to the rubber coated underside.
- We know that children are extra sensitive, but not to worry.
- This product has been tested and approved ‒ and is completely free from substances that may harm your child's skin or health.
- Recommended for ages from 18 months.
- This product has a thermoplastic rubber surface (TPE) that prevents it from slipping.
- In order for the anti-slip function to work, it is important that the surfaces of the product and the floor are clean and free from dust.
- This rug is machine washable at 40°C on delicate cycle.
- Because of the rug’s large size, we recommend professional rug cleaning.
- Machine wash, max 40°C, normal process.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Shrinkage 4%.
- Vacuum and rotate the rug regularly.
- Length: 133 cm
- Width: 75 cm
- Area: 0.99 m²
- Pile: 100% nylon.
- Base fabric: 100% polypropylene.
- Backing: Synthetic rubber.
In line with our aim, we offer a 7 Day Replacement / Money Back Guarantee.
On All Orders of RS2,000 or More!
Hassle Free Returns
If There is Any Problem With Your Order, Just Contact us and We will Get it Replaced.
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
You can Choose From Multiple Payment Methods & Pay Securely.
You Can Contact Us Through Various Platforms on Any Time Of Day.