IKEA : LILLHULT : USB Cable A to C
- Designer: IKEA of Sweden.
Details and Features:
- Meet your new durable USB cable! LILLHULT has a rubber head for increased flexibility and a textile cord with dense knitting to withstand everyday wear and tear.
- An elastic band also makes it tangle-free.
- The textile surface has an extra-dense knitting to withstand everyday wear and tear and prevents the surface from unravelling or fraying.
- The cable is 1.5 m, slightly longer than the standard length of the cables that usually come with phones. Practical when charging on a train or in a café.
- The cable head is made of rubber for increased flexibility and functionality.
- The attached elastic band acts as cable holder and keeps your cables untangled and neatly stored.
- Compatible with most common and popular electronic devices.
- The USB-C connector has overheating protection that prevents the cord from melting and damaging your devices when charging.
- LILLHULT cable can withstand bending up to more than 25 000 times without being damaged.
- Supports data transmissions up to 480 Mbps.
- Current: 3A.
- Works with devices that have a USB-C connection.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Length: 1.5 m
- Synthetic rubber.
In line with our aim, we offer a 7 Day Replacement / Money Back Guarantee.
On All Orders of RS2,000 or More!
Hassle Free Returns
If There is Any Problem With Your Order, Just Contact us and We will Get it Replaced.
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
You can Choose From Multiple Payment Methods & Pay Securely.
You Can Contact Us Through Various Platforms on Any Time Of Day.