IKEA : PS 2014 : Adjustable Ceiling Lamp
- Designer:David Wahl.
Details and Features:
You can easily switch between a brighter general light and a softer mood light by just pulling the strings.
- Projects decorative patterns onto the ceiling and on the wall.
- Due to the built-in overheating protection, this lamp can only be used with an energy efficient light bulb, max. 13 watts.
- Use a clear light bulb if you have a lamp shade or lamp with a perforated or cut-out pattern or other airy, open design and want the pattern to cast effects on the wall and ceiling.
- Use an opal light bulb if you have an ordinary lamp shade or lamp and want an even, diffused distribution of light.
- Max.: 13 W.
- Diameter: 35 cm / 14 in.
- Cord length: 150 cm / 4 ft 11 in.
- Blade: ABS plastic, Metallized, Paint.
- Arm: Reinforced polyamide, Metallized, Paint.
- Ceiling cup: Polypropylene.
- Bracket: Polyamide.
- Ball: Aluminum, Chrome plated.
- String: Polyethylene.
People who bought this product, also bought