IKEA : PS 2014 : Adjustable Ceiling Lamp
- Designer:David Wahl.
Details and Features:
- Inspired by science fiction movies, IKEA PS 2014 pendant lamp is a winner of the international design competition Red Dot Award.
- Change its shape and intensity of light with a simple pull of the strings.
- You can easily switch between a brighter general light and a softer mood light by just pulling the strings.
- Gives decorative patterns on the ceiling and on the wall.
- Due to the built-in overheating protection, this lamp can only be used with an energy efficient light bulb, max. 13 watts.
- Use a clear light bulb if you have a lamp shade or lamp with a perforated or cut-out pattern or other airy, open design and want the pattern to cast effects on the wall and ceiling.
- Use an opal light bulb if you have an ordinary lamp shade or lamp and want an even, diffused distribution of light.
- Dust the lamp with a duster.
- Max.: 13 W.
- Diameter: 35 cm / 14 in.
- Cord length: 150 cm / 4 ft 11 in.
- Blade: ABS plastic, Metallized, Paint.
- Arm: Reinforced polyamide, Metallized, Paint.
- Ceiling cup: Polypropylene.
- Bracket: Polyamide.
- Ball: Aluminum, Chrome plated.
- String: Polyethylene.
In line with our aim, we offer a 7 Day Replacement / Money Back Guarantee.
On All Orders of RS2,000 or More!
Hassle Free Returns
If There is Any Problem With Your Order, Just Contact us and We will Get it Replaced.
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
You can Choose From Multiple Payment Methods & Pay Securely.
You Can Contact Us Through Various Platforms on Any Time Of Day.