IKEA : HEMBJUDEN : Curtains
- Designer: Jennifer Idrizi.
- Article number: 905.119.97.
Details and Features:
- These colourful curtains help you create privacy and a snug atmosphere.
- The pattern is influenced by modern Moroccan tiles, just like the other matching textiles in the HEMBJUDEN collection.
- The curtains lower the general light level and provide privacy by preventing people outside from seeing directly into the room.
- The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.
- The heading tape also has hidden tabs that allow you to hang the curtain directly on a curtain rod.
- The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.
- Comprises: 2 curtains.
- Machine wash, max 40°C, normal process.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron, max 150°C.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Length: 300 cm
- Width: 145 cm
- Weight: 1.06 kg
- Area: 4.35 m²
- Package quantity: 2 pack
- 80% cotton, 20% viscose/rayon.
In line with our aim, we offer a 7 Day Replacement / Money Back Guarantee.
On All Orders of RS2,000 or More!
Hassle Free Returns
If There is Any Problem With Your Order, Just Contact us and We will Get it Replaced.
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
You can Choose From Multiple Payment Methods & Pay Securely.
You Can Contact Us Through Various Platforms on Any Time Of Day.