Mobil Delvac MX F2 is a diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life in on- and off-highway applications. Mobil Delvac MX F2 engine oil meets or exceeds the API CI-4 PLUS service category.
Mobil Delvac MX F2 engine oil also meets or exceeds the API SL specification for gasoline engines and mixed fleets.
It is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- High-performance diesel applications, such as pre-2007 turbocharged, low-emission engine designs, including those featuring exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology that require API CI-4 PLUS
- On-highway applications operating in both high-speed/high-load and short-haul, pick-up/delivery
- Off-highway applications operating in severe low-speed/heavy-load conditions
- Modern marine high-speed diesel engines, including Caterpillar, Cummins, Volvo, Daihatsu and Yanmar
- High-performance gasoline engines and mixed fleet operators
- Diesel-powered equipment from American and Japanese original equipment manufacturers
- On-highway heavy-duty trucking and off-highway, including construction, mining, quarrying and agriculture
The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac MX F2 engine oil is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures, and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear and high-temperature deposits.