IKEA : SOLVINDEN : Solar Powered Pendant Lamp
- Designer: M Unnborn/H Preutz.
Details and Features:
- Easy to use because no cables or plugs are needed.
- Helping you save energy and reduce your environmental impact because it is powered by a solar panel that converts sunlight into electricity.
- The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Position the solar panel for maximum exposure to sunlight.
- Recharging time is 9-12 hours in sunlight, but over 12 hours on a cloudy day.
- When the battery is fully charged, the product will give full light for approx. 12 hours.
- IKEA recommend LADDA rechargeable batteries.
- Approved for use as outdoor lighting, IP 44.
- Built-in LED light source.
- LED life time approx. 20.000 hours.
- This product bears the CE mark.
- On-off switch.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- For maximum performance, clean the solar panel regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Diameter: 30 cm.
- Total height: 26 cm.
- Shade height: 26 cm.
- Shade: 100% polyester.
- Support bracket: Steel, Powder coating.
- Battery box: ABS plastic.
People who bought this product, also bought